AIA GROWS NETWORK WITH NEW OWNERS
In the past three months, 11 new owners have joined AIA’s network of promotional products professionals.
NEENAH, WISCONSIN (August 31, 2009) – It’s been a record-breaking summer at Adventures in Advertising. In a time where most businesses are experiencing little growth, AIA has expanded it network with 11 owners joining the company since June. The new affiliates are:
- Herbert Caldwell, owner of Warren, Ohio-based BSH, Inc.
- Will Carstens, owner of Oshkosh, Wisconsin-based Infinity Brand Solutions, Inc.
- Corey Cline, owner of San Antonio-based Baymare Promotional Group
- Brian Cole, owner of Suwanee, Georgia-based Georgia Promotions
- Bill Van Dinter, owner of Columbus, Georgia-based Promo Pro Visions
- John Doering, owner of Northfield, Michigan-based Reliable Marketing
- Billie Dunn, owner of Frisco, Texas-based Brand B Promotions
- Jason Hoffman, owner of Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania-based Hoffman’s Ad Pro Printing & Marketing
- Mike and Debra Kenny, owners of Dublin, Ohio-based Impressions to Go
- Art Runge, owner of Pearland, Texas-based A & K Promotions
- Ed Toner, owner of Palm Beach Gardens, Florida-based The Imprint Company
“We are extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism of the new additions to our network,” said David Woods, MAS, AIA CEO and president. “With the rollout of our state of the art ISIS operating platform and SOAR, our proprietary sales and marketing system, we have built a strong foundation for accelerated growth.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
Since 2002, AIA and its owners have been awarded 19 PPAI Pyramid Awards, 11 of which were Gold Pyramids for the outstanding use of promotional products in employee incentives, tradeshows and exhibitions, self-promotion, goodwill, not-for-profit, and business-to-business programs. Additionally, AIA is ranked No. 10 on Counselor magazine’s 2009 Top 40 Distributors.
For more information, visit www.adventuresinadvertising.com.
Lisa Horn, CAS
Rebecca Kollmann, MAS