THE AIA OWNER NETWORK GROWS BY 15
AIA Corporation has added a total of 15 companies to its owner network in the last months of 2010, exceeding growth expectations.
NEENAH, WISCONSIN (February 18, 2011) – For the last 18 months, AIA Corporation has taken a unique approach to its owner network, growing it selectively and supporting each distributor’s individuality, brand, niche and market approach. From August to December 2010, 15 additional companies have joined the owner network—exceeding expectation in the process. The new affiliates are:
- Shane Atchison, owner of Fairbanks, Alaska-based River City Imprints
- Kathy Canova, owner of Castle Rock, Colorado-based Canova Group LLC
- Mark Cashin, owner of Newbury, New Hampshire-based A Pin A Pen Apparel
- Celia Cook, owner of High Point, North Carolina-based The Logo Shop
- Cindy Elliott, owner of Tulsa, Oklahoma-based BJ Enterprises
- Tracy Estepp, owner of Louisville, Kentucky-based PromoStar of Kentucky
- Patty Fay, owner of Daytona Beach, Florida-based Imprints for Less
- Ken Gabriel, owner of Bothell, Washington-based Genesis Branding
- Blaine Gregory, owner of San Antonio, Texas-based Brand Outfitters Inc.
- Dave Hurdle and Vince Noblet, owners of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Paradigm Group Inc.
- Paula Perilli, owner of Virginia Beach, Virginia-based P3 Perilli Promotional Products
- Larry Polay, owner of Wayne, New Jersey-based Ideal Impressions
- Kelli Slothouber, owner of Highlands Ranch, Colorado-based Taylor Made Promotions
- Paul Speert, owner of Reisterstown, Maryland-based Speert Advertising Specialties
- Brian Swift, owner of St. Louis, Missouri-based Swift Incentives LLC
“Our owners appreciate the fact that we grow our network gradually and take the time to personally work with them to create a customized, individual growth plan that develops their businesses in a way that’s best for them,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “This process also gives owners peace of mind knowing that the entire AIA team works on their behalf to create innovative programs and state-of-the-art services to keep them one step ahead of the competition and allow them to focus on what they do best: sell.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based AIA Corporation offers the opportunity for distributor professionals to grow and strengthen an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. To meet the unique needs of established distributors, AIA launched its Sales Affiliate program in 2009. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional businesses that help organizations develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
Since 2002, AIA and its network have been awarded 20 PPAI Pyramid Awards, 12 of which were Gold Pyramids for the outstanding use of promotional products in employee incentives, tradeshows and exhibitions, self-promotion, goodwill, not-for-profit, and business-to-business programs. Additionally, AIA is ranked No. 12 on Counselor magazine’s 2010 Top 40 Distributors and No. 10 on Promo Marketing magazine’s 2010 Top 50 Distributors.
For more information, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.
Lisa Horn, CAS
Rebecca Kollmann, MAS