AIA ADDS SEVEN OWNERS IN JANUARY
Adventures In Advertising starts 2010 strong by selectively adding to its network of owners through its accelerated plan for growth.
NEENAH, WISCONSIN (February 16, 2010) – Adventures In Advertising (AIA) makes a convincing start to 2010 by adding seven new owners in January, continuing to selectively increase its owner network. The new affiliates are:
- Deborah Antonucci, owner of Virginia Beach, Virginia-based Pegasus Promotions
- Valerie Backo, owner of Hermitage, Pennsylvania-based Creative Advantages
- John and Terri Conti, owners of Ponchatoula, Louisiana-based Manatee Productions
- Ted Davies, owner of Edina, Minnesota-based Paradigm Partners
- John “Hu” Dunn, owner of Le Claire, Iowa-based The Necessary Company
- Melissa McCauley, owner of Charleston, South Carolina-based Loco Branding Solutions
- Rod Toomey, owner of Rochester, Minnesota-based Adlers Promotions
“We began 2010 with hopeful optimism because of the overall increase in interest we experienced in the fourth quarter of 2009,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “By adding seven new owners in January, we confirmed our belief that sales are beginning to improve and owners want to approach 2010 from position of strength as they begin rebuilding their businesses.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
Since 2002, AIA and its owners have been awarded 19 PPAI Pyramid Awards, 11 of which were Gold Pyramids for the outstanding use of promotional products in employee incentives, tradeshows and exhibitions, self-promotion, goodwill, not-for-profit, and business-to-business programs. Additionally, AIA is ranked No. 10 on Counselor magazine’s 2009 Top 40 Distributors and No. 9 on Promo Marketing magazine’s 2009 Top 50 Distributors. AIA has also been honored with the Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review for three consecutive years.
For more information, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.
Lisa Horn, CAS
Rebecca Kollmann, MAS