EIGHT FIRMS JOIN THE AIA OWNER NETWORK
Adventures In Advertising continues its selective growth in February and March.
NEENAH, WISCONSIN (April 15, 2010) – After adding seven new owners in January, Adventures In Advertising (AIA) continues executing its selective growth plan by adding eight new affiliates to its owner network in late February/early March. The new affiliates are:
- Dave Beaty, owner of Denver, Colorado-based Colorado Advertising Specialties
- Scott Dahlke, owner of Appleton, Wisconsin Ultimate Apparel & Promotions
- Jason Jackowich, owner of Issaquah, Washington-based In the Zone Promotions
- Melissa McGaughey, owner of Dallas, Texas-based M3 Promotions
- J. Doug and Terri Phelps, owners of Rapid City, South Dakota-based E&J Specialties
- Debbee Poché and Rose Maun, owners of Plano, Texas-based Promotions N Motion
- Joy Smith, MAS, owner of Torrean, New Mexico-based Joy of Advertising
- Dean Veneman, owner of Verona, Wisconsin-based Capital Promos
“As sales continue to rebound, business owners are looking to AIA and what we have to offer so they can strengthen their position while rebuilding what was lost during the recession,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “We will continue working our selective growth plan throughout 2010 and offering a solution of success to the promotional products market.”
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.
Since 2002, AIA and its owners have been awarded 19 PPAI Pyramid Awards, 11 of which were Gold Pyramids for the outstanding use of promotional products in employee incentives, tradeshows and exhibitions, self-promotion, goodwill, not-for-profit, and business-to-business programs. Additionally, AIA is ranked No. 10 on Counselor magazine’s 2009 Top 40 Distributors and No. 9 on Promo Marketing magazine’s 2009 Top 50 Distributors. AIA has also been honored with the Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review for three consecutive years.
For more information, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.
Lisa Horn, CAS
Rebecca Kollmann, MAS