NEPPA 2011 BOARD OF DIRECTORS TAKES OFFICE
Twelve promotional products professionals began their terms of service on January 1.
MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE (February 17, 2011) – The New England Promotional Products Association (NEPPA) 2011 Board of Directors took office and began their terms of service on January 1. These 12 promotional products professionals serve the nonprofit association’s more than 450 members throughout New England and nationally.
2011 NEPPA Officers include:
- President: Wanda Levy, Coastal Promotions, Inc.
- Vice President: Hilary Gallagher, Spry International, Inc.
- Treasurer: Nancy Bercovitz, Jules Scheck Associates, LLC
- Secretary: Nick D’Eramo, Triple Stitch Sportswear
- Past President: Dana Witczak, SanMar
2011 NEPPA Directors include:
- Amanda Clay, MAS, Walker-Clay, Inc.
- Kim Coen, Norwood Promotional Products
- Matt Hallahan, Gemline
- Leanne Hike, CAS, Pro-Max, Inc.
- Sharon Murphy, Howard Miller Co.
- Mike Merkin, Polyconcept North America (parent company of Bullet Line, LLC, Journalbooks/Timeplanner Calendars and Leed’s)
- Shari Wiener, Charles River Apparel
“Once again, NEPPA is very privileged to have a board of directors comprised of such a highly talented team dedicated to continually serving our members by providing the education, tools and connections to grow their businesses,” said Wanda Levy, NEPPA president. “Their innovative ideas combined with member feedback will help the association evolve and be the best it can be. We are working on producing high-caliber events—including Supplier Showcases, local supplier visits and networking programs—as well as enhancing the NEPPA L.A.W. section of the website with legislative and compliance updates, creating a NEPPA Facebook page and introducing even more member benefits.”
Manchester, New Hampshire-based New England Promotional Products Association (NEPPA) was founded in 1974 to serve, enrich and professionally represent promotional products professionals through tradeshow events, education seminars, information products, professional support and volunteer opportunities. The more than 450 members are located throughout the New England area as well as nationally.
Lisa Horn, CAS